Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy RPG

Create your Character and Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Experimental walk

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

Experimental walk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:46 am

Amelia smiled and took Gaara's skinny hand on her own, looking at him. "I believe him, Angel" she said, smiling to her sister and blinking repeatedly

She then got closer to Gaara and caressed his leg, feeling how cold it felt on top and went hotter as her fingers approached the injury. "We're here" she muttered, as she saw the castle ahead and the horses running slower.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:49 am

Gaara smiled softly at the princess and nodded "Once the pain is gone, such comments will not show up" he said, smiling widely and turning to Amelia. yes darling, you know you need me

"Miss Amelia, thankyou for your trust" he said, smiling to her and noticing her fingers on his leg. His spine shivered a little, since, afterall the pain was very intense.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:56 am

Angel sighed in relief and she opened the door before getting helped and jumped off. She was happy that she was home, but then felt a pang when she remembered that Thomas was in one of the wings.

" Please, get some people to help the man Lady Winchester" she said softly.

She curtsied and pulled Amelia out pulling her along side her.

" Stop acting like you are damn needy , honestly Amelia did you switch personalities with a spineless girl or what" she said huffing.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:59 am

"I'm sorry, I don't know what was with me inside that carriage" she whispered, stretching her arms and walking towards the castle. "I need to get away from here" she muttered, dragging her sister along

"He needs to go, he is not on my wing, I already have Thomas and he'd probably laugh and tell Matt if he ever saw me acting like that around this man" she said, breathing heavily and starting to feel cold.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:02 am

Gaara groaned in pain as he was being healed by the cold old woman. "I was expecting the girls to heal me, since they were the ones to get me" he said, smiling to the lady.

Amelia was petrified by his sight and Angel didn't trust him, all he needed was some time to turn the table around and get Angel to lust for him.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:06 am

Lady Winchester was not amused and since she was cold , she was unnefected.

" Hush you peasant, I only do this for the Queen, she has too sweet of a heart to help creatures" she said coldly.

Angel huffed at the turn of events.

" Oh come on, me have him in my wing." she said shocked. " Tidus might kill him if he is on his wing, and my wing ........oh dear no, " she said giving up.

" Fine, but he better know his place"
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:15 am

Gaara looked around and found himself alone with the old lady. He then looked into her eyes and smiled

"Darling, I know you, Caroline Ann Winchester..." he whispered, getting closer to her and running his fingers through her hair

"Leave me" he comanded. The old woman stood up and walked away to get more bandages. He now felt a lot better and could move, he sped up following the smell of the sisters
Back to top Go down
Zidane Tribal

Zidane Tribal

PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:20 am

"What is wrong with you two.." he muttered and pointed the dagger to gaara "...."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:16 pm

OOC: well, the convo followed here. sorry we didn't tell you babe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Experimental walk
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy RPG :: Planet :: Petrified Jungle-
Jump to: