Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy RPG

Create your Character and Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meetings room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nara Naki Akiru

Nara Naki Akiru

Meetings room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:04 pm

Naki looked over at Amelia who was holding his arm."Yes. I agree. It is rather unfair. If only there was a way to be together without fear of breaking the treaty. Hm......maybe I shouldn't sign it..."He replied softly to Amelia.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:07 pm

Angel looked at him eyes shimmery still wet from tears.

" Thanks anywhere where there's music. I need to forget this stupid guy I know " she said smiling. " You are the perfect guy to do that"
she said with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:08 pm

"So Im like back up or something?" He forced a smile and grabbed her hand 
Back to top Go down
https://rpgame.rpg-board.net
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:10 pm

Angel looked up at him.

" What do you mean back up? You like me like that?" she said a little surprised.
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:11 pm

He went red "I Uh Ah Uh Ugh" He turned around
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:11 pm

"No, it's best for your country, I guess" she muttered, looking down and then looking at her sister

"Where is that guy taking her?" She shouted, grabbing Naki's hand and running towards them

"Angel, where are you going, sis?" she asked, running behind them
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:13 pm

Angel froze turning to both of them and forced a smile.

" Tidus and I are going out, I need some air and he is kind enough to take me. Excuse us" She said and tried to walk away with Tidus.
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:14 pm

He followed her and hid his red face
Back to top Go down
Nara Naki Akiru

Nara Naki Akiru

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:20 pm

Naki followed beside Amelia. "Hm...maybe I upset her....Actually, its best for your country....you'll be getting a piece of my land....and in return for water...not much of a trade, now, is it?"He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:23 pm

Angel sighed and then turned to Tidus.

" Why are you red?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:23 pm

"Huh,Nothing No Reason,Why is my Face Red?" He said skepticly
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:24 pm

"No, not really" she giggled and kept walking behind Angel

"Come back here, please!" she shouted to her sister, noticing something was wrong in her voice

"I'm sorry about this, Mr. Akiru, I don't know what's wrong with Angel right now. Can we talk about this later?" she turned around and asking, looking into his purple eyes
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:29 pm

Angel ignored her sister, honestly how stupid could her older sister be, she wanted to be away from both of them. She wanted her sister to talk to Naki and she had to get that crush out of the way as well. She knew Tidus was acting weird and his face red.

" You know I never knew you liked me like that. I thought you liked me as a friend , I am sorry" she said softly. " I thought you were nice to me only because I was the queen. " She said.

" Amelia I need some time away from you please" she said not looking back.
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:30 pm

He tried apolagizing and bowed "Im Sorry Angel"
Back to top Go down
Nara Naki Akiru

Nara Naki Akiru

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:31 pm

Naki looked back into her eyes with a soft smile.
"Yes, we can talk later. To be honest, I'm rather worried myself. I guess I am to blame."He muttered softly."Please. Cheer her up..If you do not wish for me to accompany you, I guess I could wait here...."He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:32 pm

Angel smiled sweetly feeling a little better and made him stand up straight. She kissed his cheek lightly.

" I am flattered a hero to my nation likes me" she said smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:48 pm

Amelia stood still and gripped hard on Akiru's hand

"I'm sorry..." she whispered softly and kissed his cheek, running behind her sister and grabbing her arm

"Angie, come on honey, talk to me..." she whispered, trying to make her face her
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:52 pm

Angel felt her sister grab her and pulled away. She did not want to talk to her at all. She was felt something she never felt before. She felt anger resentment and frustration in herself.

" Let me go now Amelia" she said in a firm voice.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:53 pm

"I can't, there's something wrong with you and I need to know, I need to fix it. I'm your older sister and that's what sisters do" she said grabbing her again and pulling her against her

"Please Angel, tell me what's wrong and how can I make it right" she whispered, embracing her
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:55 pm

Angel stiffened as she was touched by her sister and he eyes automatically watered. She hated her to touch her now of all moments.

" Want me to tell you what's wrong, really?" she said in a drone voice.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:56 pm

"Please" she whispered, grabbing her by the shoulders and looking into her eyes
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:02 pm

Angel looked at her and pushed her away.

" I will tell you what's wrong. You ruined everything for me the moment you gave the word that I was given like a bitch to a man I rarely know , but you know as a friend. If you wanted the nations to bond why did you not give him your hand. I never wanted to be put in another hell whole with no freedom. I am in a cage as it is and you put me in another one, why? Why would you do that if you care why hurt me this way, why?" she said softly tears running down her face.
Back to top Go down
Nara Naki Akiru

Nara Naki Akiru

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:03 pm

Naki stood back. He knew it was not a good idea to intervene. It may make things worse.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:05 pm

Amelia looked at her, not quite understanding

"If I did that it was because I care for you, because it was for the best, I know Thomas very well and I know he's the man for you, trust me. But, if you don't want him all you had to do was say so! You think I do stuff to make you hurt? You're the only family I've got left, and I would trade my soul with the devil for you, I don't care about this nation, I care about you, as long as you're okay I'd live in a prison song. Angel, I'm sorry but I really didn't know it upset you so much, why did you never tell me this?" she said, taking her hand and getting her cheeks red with anger
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:09 pm

Angel cried heavier and pushed her away.

" Because, I never get what I want. I get things for my nation always and care for it first. I am always quiet because you are always loud. I am trapped her all the time and I rarely get to leave. Always taken care of and making laws ,when I just wanted to swim. Or instead of going with someone I might have liked, I get a man who I never met. You never told me , you control me as much as others, if not more. I learn of a fiance the day, the first day, I escape and see the nation. You know how that feels......of course you don't you would never know , you are too different." she said angrily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meetings room
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy RPG :: Nations :: Nation Hidden By The Waves :: Castle on the Island-
Jump to: