Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy RPG

Create your Character and Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hot Stones Lake

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuri I. Naitomi

Yuri I. Naitomi

Location : Hidden Away in A Dark Room would You like to come Play?

Hot Stones Lake Empty
PostSubject: Hot Stones Lake   Hot Stones Lake Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:22 pm

Yuri walks in picking up 5 of the scolding hot stones.She them puts them on a flat rock boiling some water on them;she begins cutting up some vegetables to make curry. "I Love Cooking Out Doors."She says putting all the cut up vegetables into the pot of boiling water adding the spices.She begins to make a fire to boil some tea over.
Back to top Go down
Nara Naki Akiru

Nara Naki Akiru

Hot Stones Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Stones Lake   Hot Stones Lake Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:25 pm

Nara walked along the hot stone lake. He spotted a girl and moved carelessly to her side. He was humming a small tune to himself. It was a terribly sad song. He moved silently behind
her and watched her from the shadows.
"Well, Hello, dear girl. My name is Nara Naki Akiru, Count of the land of Terra. It would be an honor if you would allow me the pleasure of accompanying you. Do you mind?" He asked softly. His eyes were curiously looking her over.
Back to top Go down
Yuri I. Naitomi

Yuri I. Naitomi

Hot Stones Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Stones Lake   Hot Stones Lake Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:30 pm

Yuri turned her attention away from her curry to Naki "Why hello i'm Yuri I. Naitomi of corse you may join me."She smiled at him patting the ground beside her for him to sit with her."how are you Mister Nara"She said turning back to tend to her curry.
Back to top Go down
Nara Naki Akiru

Nara Naki Akiru

Hot Stones Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Stones Lake   Hot Stones Lake Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:48 pm

Nara sat next to her and smiled. "Thank you, Yuri. You know, you are quite the beauty. Please, call me Naki. Or Nara is you would prefer. Either is fine."He said softly. "So, what brings you here to this lake, Yuri?"
Back to top Go down
Yuri I. Naitomi

Yuri I. Naitomi

Hot Stones Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Stones Lake   Hot Stones Lake Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:52 pm

Yuri blushes when he calls her a beauty "Well naki i come here to cook and play my gutair these stones are great for making curry"She smiles at him
Back to top Go down
Nara Naki Akiru

Nara Naki Akiru

Hot Stones Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Stones Lake   Hot Stones Lake Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:03 am

Naki looked over at the curry and looked back to her. "Well, do you live nearby? How do you get here?"
Back to top Go down
Yuri I. Naitomi

Yuri I. Naitomi

Hot Stones Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Stones Lake   Hot Stones Lake Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:05 am

"........I dont have a home........i just roam around......"Yuri looks down sad.
Back to top Go down
Nara Naki Akiru

Nara Naki Akiru

Hot Stones Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Stones Lake   Hot Stones Lake Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:15 am

"Hm...."Naki looked down, deep in thought.
He then looked over at Yuri, still in thought.
"What if....." He cut his sentance short.
Back to top Go down
Yuri I. Naitomi

Yuri I. Naitomi

Hot Stones Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Stones Lake   Hot Stones Lake Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:17 am

Yuri looks over at him."What?"She says curiously as her curry and tea are done"Naki would you like to join me"
Back to top Go down
Nara Naki Akiru

Nara Naki Akiru

Hot Stones Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Stones Lake   Hot Stones Lake Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:53 am

Naki's focus came back as he shook his head and looked up at her with a smile.
"Oh...Yes...if you don't mind. I'd love some. I can only imagine the sweet taste of
your cooking....I wonder....if it would be as lovely as the smile on your face.
Such beauty can never be taken lightly. I would like to make a proposition, dear Yuri."He said softly with his warm smile and his deep eyes.
"Would you like to hear it?"
Back to top Go down
Yuri I. Naitomi

Yuri I. Naitomi

Hot Stones Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Stones Lake   Hot Stones Lake Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:57 am

Yuri Blushing deep red says."O-okay."She says pouring him some tea and diping him some curry.
Back to top Go down
Nara Naki Akiru

Nara Naki Akiru

Hot Stones Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Stones Lake   Hot Stones Lake Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:24 am

Naki smiled a warm smile. His eyes watched into hers deeply.
"how would you like to stay at my place? It is a rather large lace. A castle."
Back to top Go down
Yuri I. Naitomi

Yuri I. Naitomi

Hot Stones Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Stones Lake   Hot Stones Lake Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:26 am

Yuri gets suprised and burns her hand with some of the hot tea"oww!"holds her hand
Back to top Go down
Nara Naki Akiru

Nara Naki Akiru

Hot Stones Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Stones Lake   Hot Stones Lake Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:17 am

Naki moved to her and swiftly wrapped his hands around her as he held her close.
"Are you alright? you must try to be more carefull. So...do you say yes? Or is that a no?"
Back to top Go down
Yuri I. Naitomi

Yuri I. Naitomi

Hot Stones Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Stones Lake   Hot Stones Lake Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:31 am

Yuri blushed deep red as he held her close she looked up at hi and said."I will come live with you.Thank you Naki-kun."She smiles at him the wraps her arms around him hugging him."Naki-kun Your the best"
Back to top Go down
Nara Naki Akiru

Nara Naki Akiru

Hot Stones Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Stones Lake   Hot Stones Lake Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:27 am

Naki smiled in return as he grabbed her hand and looked it over.
"It doesnt look too bad..."He said as he released her hand and looked her in the eyes. "Now then, lets enjoy your tea and curry."He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Yuri I. Naitomi

Yuri I. Naitomi

Hot Stones Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Stones Lake   Hot Stones Lake Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:31 am

She smiles and glggles handing him his tea and curry smiling.She dips herself some curry and pouring the tea to make sure it dosent burn her this time.
Back to top Go down
Nara Naki Akiru

Nara Naki Akiru

Hot Stones Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Stones Lake   Hot Stones Lake Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:34 am

Naki smiled as he took a sip of his tear

Last edited by Nara Naki Akiru on Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuri I. Naitomi

Yuri I. Naitomi

Hot Stones Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Stones Lake   Hot Stones Lake Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:35 am

A Wolf aproaches Yuri from behind and begins growling.
Back to top Go down
Nara Naki Akiru

Nara Naki Akiru

Hot Stones Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Stones Lake   Hot Stones Lake Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:45 am

Naki stood up. He looked deeply into the wolf's eyes as if hypnotizing it.
Back to top Go down
Yuri I. Naitomi

Yuri I. Naitomi

Hot Stones Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Stones Lake   Hot Stones Lake Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:48 am

Yuri turns and see the wolf and hugs it tightly."Hiko!you came back where were you you silly wolf"Hiko pounces on yuri and begins licking her face.Yuri is laughing all cute.
Back to top Go down
Nara Naki Akiru

Nara Naki Akiru

Hot Stones Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Stones Lake   Hot Stones Lake Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:54 am

Naki smiles and watches. "So, does that wolf belong to you?"
Back to top Go down
Yuri I. Naitomi

Yuri I. Naitomi

Hot Stones Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Stones Lake   Hot Stones Lake Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:00 am

Yuri giggles and sits up."yea this is hiko naki"she pets the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Nara Naki Akiru

Nara Naki Akiru

Hot Stones Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Stones Lake   Hot Stones Lake Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:04 am

Naki reached down and patted hiko on the head. "Hey Hiko. Its nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Yuri I. Naitomi

Yuri I. Naitomi

Hot Stones Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Stones Lake   Hot Stones Lake Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:15 am

Hiko licks naki over and over again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hot Stones Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Stones Lake   Hot Stones Lake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot Stones Lake
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy RPG :: Planet :: River Of Spirits-
Jump to: